~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, June 23

Last Thought..and gee it's only Tuesday

Well now it's Wednesday and my tough OlderOne is now in the hospital. Yup, 2 kids, 1 "disease", 2 hospital stays. Priceless, I wish. The refresher coarse in your life could be worse, immensely priceless. I don't know where the parents of chronically/terminally ill children get their strength cause they amaze me to no end. I will take the now considered colonized family mrsa instead thank you. (BUT does anyone know where I can get a bubble, can't bear the Princess ever going thru the iv trauma drama. My boy did manage to get it on try #2 unlike the little brothers 13 tries or whatever crazy number it was. ALOT.

So yet again, I go mia from blogland. Hopefully home by the weekend. Thank God for a good disfunction deranged support system!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home