~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Thursday, August 19

Nada

I went nowhere. Well we did all Suburban it out to pick up SIL from the other side of town cause she took Nephew's (the one left for me to "borrow") car for some repairs. Come to find out the dohickey that makes the front tires work/stay on/whatever needed replaced. Glad I didn't drive it cause the weekend I had, you know it would have full on broke for me!

OlderOne left me to go "sell corn". Um, yeah. Can you count to 13? yes. WHY? Cause you get to spend 8 or 9 hours sitting on your butt hoping someone wants some corn so you can climb in the back of the truck and get it. All the while Grandma is figuring out how to scam you or get out of paying you your cut. "THEY" (the stupid in laws) sell 13 ears for $3.50, they get $1 of that and the farmer gets the rest. Hence they split evenly the profit for the day. I believe Grandma short changes them. She is shady like that and we know that Nephew probably doesn't realize it. Maybe OlderOne will go out with Gramps instead. Not sure if he is just as shady. I in no way believe this to be worth anyones time except maybe the farmers & the corn buyers. Oh, there are potatoes too I think.

Idiots Out Wandering Around Nowhere Specific.

Friday:

Still needing to drop off that bill from the other day.
Not needing to buy gift for other child as Older One went without Young One so....
Hoping Old Navy has these at the store finally!
Hitting craft store in hopes of making Princess new barrettes other wise Von Maur here we come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home