~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, August 17

Why?

Why is it that babies go thru the frustrated period of time where they get pissed off cause that can't do anything? It is nutso. Though, being mad cause you can't quite roll over is better than being mad cause you rolled over and are stuck on your belly, which you hate. Hmm? Please take a nap instead of yelling about this inability. Thanks.

Why is it that when you want results quickly they take forever? Or at least it seems that way.

Why is it that I can't get anything done around here lately except for diapers and puppy potty trips?

Why is it that I still just desire to sleep for awhile, a long while?

Why is it that I have decided that I MUST leave when Hubby gets home today and he has decided that he must mow the lawn?

Why is it that as I type this HE tells me he needs to go take further pictures of the van for the Dept of Hwy Safety? Ok, I know why, cause the airbags didn't go off. Which is actually a good thing in this case, but they really should have.

Why is it that he feels he must go do this after work TODAY? (yes, because as I mentioned, I was looking to escape for awhile)

Why is it that I am still worried about what will happen next?

Why is it that I called the vet yesterday for more boog medicine and haven't gone to pick it up yet and pup's nose isn't really runny anymore? So I look like an idiot?

Why is it that I continue blogging when obviously I have so much other stuff I SHOULD be doing? Thank God I don't have a "real" job.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home