~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Sunday, December 12

I heart the lotto

Nope I didn't win the big $171 mill. Not even close, trust me, those I love would indeed be house shopping and hitting some far away retail therapy'ing with me. No, I did however get $20 in FREE scratchies in the mail. Hence winning $23 (& 3 free tickets one earning $1 more) So $24! Woohoo, I bought me a wallet at the purse party in addition to my new cute little wintery/Christmas'y red cordoroy bag! Yeah, I know I should have saved my money but...Life is short and purses are the only thing I can truely claim as mine. Well except when the Princess wants to play with them or I am using them to lug THEIR stuff. Still mine.

And then TODAY! I went to enter some goofy holiday second chance loser scratchie thing and they'll be sending me $10 more in scratchies & a scratchie'ing thing to scratch with. Ha. Now that was a dumb sentence.

Friday night Princess was ill equalling lots of laundry to do. Saturday still ill equalling hard to potty train day. Gack. (yeah, bad mom, went pursing with sick girl, she was fine, napped with dad while i was gone ever so briefly) Sunday (today) sick Capt Undies aka YoungOne still taking toll on laundry though much better at bucket than a 20 month old with too much hair.... So I truelly deserve a longer break than my minutes of scratch ticketing and purse oggleing, but instead, I get to clean for radication of germs before upcoming "festivities" do LOTS of laundry, make several skitzo lists of things to do, bake & buy. Crap Christmas cards. Crap coasters to finish. Oh hell.

Deranged Mommie giving up on Pre Holiday bliss yet again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home