~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, February 15

At The Heart of It

After browsing everyone else's Valentine posts I knew ever so many would be pondering just what went on in Deranged Land! Well, we took the "mominit" in for a prevacation oil change! AND piled into the "dadit" (there's no in, cause there aint no room IN it) Woohoo! Then we got heart-shaped pizza's to go and came back home for our Hearty dinner...heart pizza and heart cake with heart sprinkles! All jealous or what!


Got my Ikea list made and my plan of attack on the big ass mall (though I don't think it should count when you have "repeats" of the same stores, that's cheating) Anti shopping activities planned for Hubby & Young One. Older One shall bounce in between for he made out like a cash bandit in his pre birthday activities. Now if I could just get the house picked up (& stay that way til we return) and everything packed...it would all be good. Who knew I'd procrastinate about packing for 3 days for 5 people. My well planned dog sitting mission has hit a few stumbles too. Joy. Well off to hide more goodies (aka shut up, we are NOT there yet bribes) for the kiddo's backpacks o' fun. What magazines do 18 year olds read these days? God, I am old.

More lists. Must make a trip to the ol' HellMart..... I am in so much trouble when the Princess can really talk. Hmm, maybe then I will HAVE to shop alone! Not such a bad thing, I think I remember how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home