~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, August 13

Orangey fresh!

My kitchen smells lovely. Now if only I could get my table unburied. Hubby has to work late. Maybe I will get it done, maybe I will keep playing on the computer.

How do people start Christmas shopping in August? I don't know what my kids want now, let alone 4 months from now. Well, take that back, at the moment they are in love with little plastic army men. So I go them some, thankfully they are available in tan & green, so they will know who's is who's. Oh joy.

I need to go get some digital pics printed out. I am slacking. My camera is holding 100 photos at the moment. Craziness. Perhaps I will venture to the ol' Sam's tomorrow.

Welp, time to load the dishwasher!

Watched babies do not roll. Someone came to see Princess roll over, it took her half an hour to oblige, now, she is doing it cause no one is paying attention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home