~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, September 12

I feel like doodie.

My sinuses are killing me. I am drippy & crabby. I wish I didn't have things to do today.

My concert plans are not looking up. I am so old I don't even now how to aquire them other than paying the robbery price thru ticketmaster.

And apparently only those who truely love me remember when my birthday is.....My poor big screen tv buyin wanna draw names for Christmas sister in law is planning on taking her icky ex-husband/current boyfriend and her son to the formentioned concert on my day. So again 2 years is a row, she will have forgotten. Get a calendar dumbass! I never forget yours.......Bitter, slightly.

Maybe this is all a sign to spend the first day of 30ness with those I am close too. Hmm, don't think Frog & Schwanny are up to an evening with all of my kiddies!

55 days and counting to get my damn licensed renewed. Let the procrastination continue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home