~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Sunday, September 14

My Sister~in~Law is so dumb.........

Let me count the ways, all $414 worth! I love Steven Tyler. But I have my limits and my sanity. There will be no drawing names for Christmas. If she mentions her brokeness to me EVER again, I shall shove this latest shitbag (that one's for you Froggy) antic down her throat. God help me, I have to travel to Mo Valley for a Pampered Chef party with this woman Tuesday night. Please let me develop a case of larengitis (sp?) that way I will keep my mouth shut or better yet, have a great reason not to go. Hey Frog, what things were you doubled up on so I know what NOT to buy. I don't know the people having the party, thus I do not feel obliged to buy much. Perhaps another citrus peeler or pan scrapers.

Eek. They make me crazy.

On a happy note~ The Princess's scrapbook is complete up to the pictures still hanging out on the digital! I rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home