~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, September 10

Steven Tyler is coming to see ME for my 30th birthday.

Ok, while I am daydreaming, he is bring KISS with him. Why oh why. I LOVE Mr. Tyler. My OlderOne is named in his behalf. He is old, has no ass & giant lips. What the hell am I thinking! I am thinking it be a thing off my TO DO b4 I die list......Birthday plates for my children, See Steven Tyler. Yeah, that about covers it. It's a short list, I don't know when I will die, so I figure I still have plenty of time to lengthen it!

Hey, got to lounge around in bed til 9:30 today, me and the kiddies snuggling under a blankie watching Dora the Explorer while it rained.......Ahhhh the joys of motherhood return to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home