~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, November 26

Damn I am old.

I was recently contemplating suggesting a Holiday Cookie Exchange. You know, where you & your friends get together over cocktails and everyone brings a plate or 2 of cookies and you swap, so no one has to bake a ton of different cookies for their holiday gatherings.......

Well I kept it silent after recieving an invitation to a "sensations" party. I had suddenly gotten hit with the old lady stick. Baking/sharing cookies vs. sex toys. Gee no competition there! So I thought I'd put my exchange idea here instead. I know none of my friends host their own holidays, but perhaps this could be a fun way to have goodies to take to others! I know December is quickly filling up. So, I am puting my old lady idea out there, any particular day other than the 12th!

See, I am old.

More to post later. Just had to share my recent realization. Damn crying kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home