~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Sunday, March 28

A Quick Post

Fast, short & well, maybe not so short. This shall be a terribley busy week cause as we all know I am a procrastinator. Lots o taggin to be done. Piles to be created. Blah. Who's dumbass idea was this anyway? Oh yeah, the neighbors. Though she did mention signs being created/purchased. Let's hope. I still have flyers to post. WHEN?

I hate funerals. Monday shall be a first. I have never been to one where the honored guest has chosen to be cremated. I have lots of my own family who have this desire, I once heard a joke, It's their last chance for a smoke. Bad I know. Anywho, It's also the first Jehoviah's Witness "funeral" I have ever been to. I assume it shall be like any other, but perhaps a quick google search is in order to be sure. Taking my newly reCatholic'd brother & sister in law & my not religous in the slightest hubby. No rain please, lightning could strike.

So! Let's hope I get through this week and then the only thing looming in my future is a to be announced Pamp Chef party I am apparently hosting and a graduation. Fwwww. I enjoy my nothing to do life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home