~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Thursday, August 26

New Entertainment!

Ok, I can't really recall which blog I was perusing but I linked on this one! He is an at home dad who paints little girl finger nails! And sorts thru toys AND knows what belongs to which toy ... He must be worth a zillion dollars in married land! He is my new favorite read. Sorry everyone else! (Just kidding) Just another sign I need a life!

My puppy is asleep in a laundry basket. I should take a picture, but the camera is on the table near her, thus she'd wake up, thus, point would be ruined. I think she was trying to jump off the couch to come in here with me and didn't know/understand that was a basket. I love her. SO MUCH. I will get new pics on soon.

IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY! woohoo! Time almost alone! Actually Princess & I roamed around WalWierd this evening alone. It was nice, we looked at clothes and no body rolled their eyes!

God, I want my van back. God, thank you for delaying said van though since I really hadn't wanted to fork over the deductible yet. Payday is Tuesday. Much better.

Ha. I feel so safe in this state. I know a city crime lab technician and a soon to be criminalist with the state patrol! (Fingers & toes crossed!) Road trips to Ole's in Paxton already being planned! Watch out giant taxidermied animals here we come!

Off to nighty night long day ahead, puppy shots, preschool & quality Princess napping to be planned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home