~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, August 23

Stolen!

My List: (I am outta creativity, I stole the general thought!)

Things I am EVER SO GREATFUL for today:

*The first day of preschool
*Monday, Wednesday & Friday preschool
*Afternoon Preschool!
*The notion of Friday lunch dates
*The knowledge that Wednesday will soon come


Things I am not looking forward to today:

*Green Hulk icees @ Target
*Laundry
*Dishes
*Target'ing with no cashola



Well I never claimed to have an exciting life now did I?

Soon I will have a resemblance of sanity. Friday's I will have 3 hours almost to myself. The Princess will of course be here, but no one else.

Hmm...In other boringness, I found a website that will give me inspiration on where to begin! FlyLady.net, Your personal online coach to help you gain contol of your house & home! We shall see about that. If anyone can test something & fail, it's my house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home