~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, December 21

No, really toss your cookies here.

Apparently I have caused the Cookie Tossin' Outbreak. Everyone I know has come down with the hurls and "other". I am afraid I will be rejected next year for the cookie fest. Despite Lysol and Pinesol and cleaning doorknobs and whatnot. I feel horrible. I am so sorry guys, if it is indeed all my fault.


If the germies are still alive I guess I get to knock off the inlaws. So there is a perk. Just kidding.


Deranged cookie killer hiding her head in shame.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger HoppyNuttiHammie said…

    i KNEW you should've given out those kraft cookie bags as party favors :-) don't worry about the hurlin' fest...it makes me feel better knowing that WW won't scold me for eating so many cookies over the weekend
    :-) gross, i know, but kinda funny. we still love ya!!

    the nutter, cookies tossed and feeling much better

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Frog said…

    yikes. insert green pukey face here. next year i say we skip the cookies and trade ornaments - at a restaurant. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home