~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, March 14

Has anyone seen my HEAD?

I know it used to set upon my shoulders, but it's missing.

After 3 weeks with the lost cell phone, it magically appears under the fridge. Only to be put thru the f'n washing machine today. No, I am not smart enough to have insurance on it or I woulda got a new one when it started having kid drool defects.

I give up. Yet again. On trying to survive the day.

Oh yeah, Princess SuperModel's pictures are too melt your heart. She looks so sweet & innocent. If I ever actually find my brain & my scanner, maybe ya'll can see them.

Off to the funny farm, the nut hut, wacko ward, the looney bin better known as the room where the kids are playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home