~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Thursday, August 14

Stamping is not gay.

I had my own little stamping therapy, well thanks to the Frog's Daisy's & ink. I made some cool fridge magnets and since the Frog's fridge is pictureland, I decided she gets a set. I impressed her with my solo stamping efforts. Woohoo!

I also finally took time to take redeye out of a bunch of pictures. But now for some reason, I am having a quandry over getting them saved onto a disk. Brain ache. I will get it. It keeps copying all the pictures and none of the "corrected" ones. Very strange. Perhaps it hunger.

Yippee! Tomorrow is beer with Walt Willey! I love him and don't understand why AMC wants to make him so dumb. Really you can't marry your sister in law, ick. Yeah I know he's done the deed with her too, but jeepers.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home