~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Saturday, November 15

Did you all see the crazy Rhode Island fire?

Talk about kismet, we were contemplating what mall to hit and kicked around just going to a big one in RH. well, we opted for the Boston one cause it would have been an hour to the other! In order to get to the other we would have had to pass thru Pawtucket, which is where the massive mill fire was. Odd. All the news stories here have matching names....massive mill.....wicked winds......on and on.

The Princess is the proud owner of her own Macy's shopping bag and the most darling pink Christmas stocking from PBK. The kids got crabby before I made it to Lord & Taylor....bummer.

Today, it's not supposed to be so windy so we are headed to New Hampshire to get my Princess some sand from the beach, I think we will also grab some ocean water, bring it home and warm it up so she can say she dipped her toes in the ocean! Then after the ocean viewing we are kickin it up to Maine to hit the outlet mall! Woo Hoo! Picked up the boys their little souveniers yesterday. Postcards in the mail today~! Watch your mail! Don't worry, I'll be home to remind you!


I miss my boys. BUT you know, I haven't yelled or even raised my voice in days. They couldn't even get me to do it before I left cause I was already in "I am going on vacation & you can't ruin my mood" mode! Hopefully this respit can carry on home. I enjoy just being the happy mommy~!

See Ya Soooooooooon. (why does vacation go so fast?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home