~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, November 12

Dilly Dally Dilly Dally

What an odd set of words. But it's me. In less than 24 hours I am going to be headed east and what am I doing? Packing? No. Laundry? No. Cleaning? No. Blogging? Yup!

I have many things to accomplish today. In the wind, with 3 small children. Not a good thing. Contemplating a need for reinforcements. Lets see how that quest goes.

I plan on being in bed by 7 tonight. At the moment this is not feeling like a difficult mission. I am beat. I am tired alot I know. Maybe after this 4 days respit, I will be renewed & refreshed. Yeah, I am not holding my breath either on that!

Well off to wash the things that I need for the suitcase, the Princess, she is good to go! What a good girl! Ask me that when I get back after many hours on a plane with her. Now there is a test of perfection!

Miss me! I expect quality blog reading material when I get home from you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home