~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Friday, November 7

It's Good to Have Friends.

I went out last night with my "oldest" friend , the blog goddess and my youngest & newest friend (she doesn't have a link). We had a very good time I do believe! Well I know I did! I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt! I truelly can't recall the last time that happened,

Apparently, My Princess is the Baby of the Week (Remember last week she was on tv for her 7 mth birthday?) Well they pick and we get a yummy ice cream cake. Mind you I am a tad caked out, but when I get the scoop on how to claim it, it can live in the freezer for awhile! Another friend of mine called me this morning, telling me how cute she was and if I'd seen her on tv. I said duh, last week. She of course explained it was today and we get the cake! Damn, I didn't get her 2nd tv appearance on tape. :(

Yippee, time to really start packing! And knocking off the to do before Wednesday list! NUMBER 1: Get baby some teeth and over her now boogery nose. (Hey, it's a mommy blog, I am allowed to on occasion say boogery. OOps, twice!)

Thanks again ladies! Let's do it again at the end of the month for The Mouse Pimp!





i

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home