~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, November 17

The Grand Vacation!

Oh where to start!

Hmm. Back at the beach? It was a tad windy (yeah...findin that hard to believe huh?) and a bit chilly. The cutest thing happened, the babies were sitting on the beach and a plane flew over and it was one of those banner ones and it said...."Marisa, Will you marry me?" It was so touching. And we got to see Marisa's giant rock of a ring. She was pretty easy to spot, not alot of people on the beach in the cold, let alone one all smiles staring at what had to be at least 2 carats on her hand!

Anyway, Princess got some sand, ocean water and some broken seashells. Then we ventured up the coast to Maine.

Oh, I digress a moment. Thought it'd be cool to have some lottery tickets for the scrapbook. Figured since it was out of a machine at a visitor's center, guaranteed losers right? No, Princess now has 2 winning tickets for her book, a $2 and an $6. I didn't want to cash them in. Thought it cooler to have winning tickets in there. That reminds me, need to check her New Hampshire Powerball ticket....

Anyway the super outlet mall was not what I thought. Here an outlet mall is all hooked together. In Maine, you must travel via your auto to the section of "mall" that has the stores you desire. Got The Babe some cute shoes at Old Navy, a darling sweater from the Hartstring outlet and my souveniers for others from the Kitterly Trading Post. (Kind of like a Cabela's.)

Stopped for some native grub at a little place off of a chanel of the ocean. It was yummy. Didn't have any lobsta though. I know. I know. But they overnite FedEx.

Yesterday we didn't do much, a quick (1/2 hour drive) to the "local" Walmart to reload my travel baby supplies and that was it before packing for the airport. This is where my real story starts. Can you believe that at Plane Hijacker Airport (aka Logan International) MY LUGGAGE WASN'T EVEN SEARCHED! no TSA we rifled through your undies notes, no we checked tag nothing. HMM. No wonder people get knives and crap to and fro still. I am outraged! Here at home, everything was searched even my stinking crappy carseat! Before I even got my ticket! Granted, I am a woman with a baby, but they are "supposedly" doing it behind the scenes, so they wouldn't know my bag from the lunatics.....

Well this will have to do for now. Mo lata. Why do they leave r's off everything there?
And oh, my, they caused me road rage & I wasn't driving!

Check the family page for pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home