~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, November 24

How long was I really gone?

Based on the sight of my home, it must have been more than 4 little days. I haven't managed to correct the problems yet either. Well, laundry mountain, I did conquer and the dishes. Though how one's home could have dirty dishes when my boys were fed a diet of Burger King, I have yet to figure out. Yesterday's intention were to clean house. A roast was prepared in it's honor. At least that meant fewer dishes to do anyway. Needless to say, no dent was made. SO today, I stare off and wish it would go away. Maybe the babies will nap, in effort for me to take care of some crap! (I think I have seen one to many Cat in the Hat commercials for I am beginning to rhyme!)

It all must get done so I can begin my Christmas joy on Friday. There a tree to be trimmed! Ok, the top at least so that all these little fingers don't destroy everything. My Princess will surely be the one to topple the tree. (more Seussing!) Neither of her brothers ever cared more than to rearrange ornaments and break a few too. Very worried about it this year. Perhaps cause of my "borrowed" child. He is honestly not very coordinated and he tends to worry me and now since my girl has figured out how to get to a seated position all on her own. This will be a trying season to say the least. Speaking of...I really need to scope out what I have bought, I think the only one needing of more purchases is my OlderOne and a few odds & ends for family & friends. (OK! enough with the rhymes)

See you really couldn't have missed my non posting self! Does anyone know where I can hire an elf! Ok! I am done! Honest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home