~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, April 13

Ahhhhhh. Silence is Golden

A moment of solace. What a long day it's been. It's seems like a week since I last posted, yeah, I know that would be a short time lately.

Pottery Barn was of the utmost enjoyment to me. The kiddos had a good time too, well until Princess NaughtyButt climbed out of her stroller and bonked her pretty head on the floor. Lovin the hula girl sheets and the matching hibiscus shaped flower pillow. I am a nerd, it's not even my own room.

I may have to rethink the whole "my kids are only going to be little for so long-life is too short to worry about cleaning house theory". Hmm, maybe I hadn't mentioned that. WELL, let me tell you, it is hard to want to clean after they have all gone beddie bye. Though today was fun, we went to 2 different parks to play, then came home and had lunch and then played upstairs in the Girlie room (aka the only room safe for her to play unsupervised in) which consisted of her taking everything off her doll bookcase, YoungOne emptying the toy bins and me wishing that I had not rid the room of all adult places to sit.

She has a new tooth too! That makes 5! Woohoo.

Baseball practice was long and only 4 kids showed up. I met the coach, the coach's wife and the 3 other kids that showed. Let's just say mine included, 3 out of 4 are towns that can be found in the state of Texas, I didn't catch the other kids name. Austin, Dallas....
Funny thing there, the kid who's name I don't know, was wearing a Texas Longhorns cap. Where do I live?

Have I mentioned, low cholesterol & low fat & low sodium suck? Well not really, but that combined with portion control are making for very hungry grownups in the Deranged household.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home