~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Thursday, September 9

Bummer Man

Nothing Sucks like getting your Netflix in the mail and it's broken. :( This was kiddie movie weekend (ok, I am guilty, I picked) Beauty & the Beast, The Aristocats & The Fox & The Hound. Beauty & the Beast was full on cracked. Thankfully (I know from past experience a month or so ago) they will get a new one out right away.

I LOVE Netflix, which brings me to my odd ball question of the night....How many Flix are in YOUR Queue? Ours 84, but in my boring life defense there are alot (30) of them in the "not yet released section" so I don't forget I wanted to see them. I have quite a few "old time" things. Movies that Hubby & I remember from kiddiehood that we want to watch with the kids. Benji, Love Bug.....you know?

I also love our Nero Smart software but that's a whole nother story not to be blogged about.

Well school is back full strength now. Thank God. Looking forward to some alone time some day, but shall settle for a couple hours with Ma Pettite Princess tomorrow. Hmm, have I mentioned we have "the" new Disney Princess movies? Can one learn French from a Princess?

See not missing anything from me in blogland. The van is great. Life is busy. I need a vacation. Pup is getting huge!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger HoppyNuttiHammie said…

    nero, huh? that used to be on my home computer, before it crashed and burned...hahaha...nero...good shit :-) btw, thanks again for my copy of the original "stepford wives"

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    what is nero ?

    and i got a movie that was cracked ... really sucks.

    i have 120 movies in que.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home