~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, March 15

For all those silly emails I NEVER respond too.

I AM: My kid's mommie
I HAVE: A good life.
I WISH: I could be a neat freak.
I HATE: That I don't always appreciate my good life.
I FEAR: Losing someone I love.
I WONDER: what my life would've been like sometimes.
I REGRET: Not having more time to myself.
I LOVE: My husband and my kids and my dog.
I ALWAYS: Need a nap.
I AM NOT: Having any more babies.
I DANCE: Really bad
I SING: In the car, also probably badly
I CRY: Alot lately, tv shows, movies, books, driving.

MY FAVORITES:

CURRENT HAIR COLOR:brown with too much gray
EYE COLOR: brown with no gray
BIRTHPLACE: Omaha, Ne
TATTOOS: 2
PETS: 1
CHILDREN: duh, you read this? 3
NUMBER:6
DAY: Friday (when it's just me & my Princess)
MONTH: April (not too hot, not too cold)
SEASON: Spring
ICE CREAM: Strawberry
SONG: Love will keep us together by Captain & Tenille
FLOWER: pink roses
DRINK: cranberry & absolute (soon to be replaced by Big Apple Rum & 7Up)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home