~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, September 15

Another fine day in the Bender house......Bitch go make me a chicken pot pie~!

I hate that Blogger tracks my titles, thus compelling me to think of new unused ones.

Not feeling particularly inspired but must hang onto my 3 readers somehow. Kinda hard when one has no life and they already know it!

Today (ok tonight) I was unglued, unhinged and totally off my rocker. I refused to make dinner cause nobody (aka: the kids) appreciates my efforts anyway and I was/am sick of Hubby analizing whether it's "whole and unprocessed" or not.
I am sick of whole grain pasta, they taste like cardboard. Blah! Ick! So I went on strike. I played Spider Solitaire and Hubby attempted dinner. It was chicken alfredo, not brain surgery. I still had to instruct on where things are, what pan to use....and let's not forget, I STILL get the joy of cleaning it all up.

SO here I sit, trying to get that clean sink urge. Which would require emptying the dish washer from last nights accomplishment. Despite what others claim, a clean kitchen does not promote the desire to cook. Well, unless you are wealthy and/or have a maid.

It's official (really, this time) no more wasting money. Yeah, I know what your thinking, until I get bored, lonely, depressed or basically the day ends in "Y".
We "waste" alot of funds. I won't even go into the darts, dart things and beer. AND well really other than my beloved puppy (who was an overexpendature, not a waste) and her many needed supplies, I haven't spent money on anything fun. Fixing the Mominit, while necessary, SUCKED ASS. Curse you Border Patrol for your slacking ways. Yes, still bitter. Hopefully the heat/humidity can stay down so I can stop giving such large payments to the utility companies. It was bill day, can you tell?

Hubby has selective memory. He doesn't understand how we go thru "SO MUCH" money. It's not so much, it's a family of 5 & a dog. God help me if I ever had a real house payment. Perhaps a real p/t job is in order on my part. In what part-time of my day? Now until dawn? Why who would take the puppy out? Who'd let the cleaning fairies in?

Sorry, feeling rather "Becky" (thanks Kasey) will do much better attempt to put my "Jolly Molly" persona back in line. Hey! I do get an "extra" couple of me & the Princess hours on Monday! Woohoo, almost a 4 day weekend, cept I have my own kids. :)Too bad Mini Princess Toothy isn't usually the wrinkle in my day, it's my own!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger HoppyNuttiHammie said…

    oh sweetie...i wish i could tell ya i know how you feel, but since it's only me and 2 cats i have to take care of, it's not really the same. deep breath...and if that doesn't work, you could always run away with me to some exotic location, not being battered by a hurricane!

    the nutter

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    reading this post makes me wish i was there to take you to romeos or ninos for a drink or something. it's ok to be "becky" every once in a while.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home