~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Tuesday, October 19

And today on Dr Phil.....

Ha, I really did try to watch him today, cause I saw it was about bratty kids...and well wouldn't you know, the noise level in my house was to much and I couldn't f'n hear it. They only stopped their noise to listen to the screamin kids on the tv! OMG.

Sometimes I feel like an awful neighbor, well at least when their windows are open. Who the F wants to hear me yell and/or my kids scream. YoungOne is in fine form these days. I am sick to death of his desire to wear only certain clothes (aka, the ones that DON'T fit) Yes, I am almost missing Capt. Undies about now.

I can't go outside for a moment of peace (grown up chit chat w/ Mrs Earl May) without them coming out a being nosey and loud or trying to run down the driveway or letting the dog loose.

Life has gone from Target therapy to Laundry therapy cause I discovered the joy & wonderfulness of this! Everyone must go buy the vanilla/lavendar! I love it so, shameless plug or not!

BUT could someone please put AWAY all these clean folded clothes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home