~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Thursday, October 7

Just under a month

Ok. 31 is looming. Time to set some goals. Priorities. Life stratagies. Begin a plan to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. There is so much I haven't done.I thought by thirty, I would know who I am. I do not. Well other than I am a mommy of three & the pup. I was watching Dr Phil the other day (um, yeah, big mistake) It was the show about what if everything in your life suddenly changed.

Well Dr. Phil, I'd be screwed. Cause as of yet, not sure there is a vast calling for matching hair bows to the day's outfit and multi blog reading.

Then all the other horrid what if's. What if something (God Forbid) happened to Hubby, what if he lost his job... What if's are bad. Very depressing.

So. First plan. Getting all finances in order. With a plan. I shall not bore you all with the entire list. But trust me, it's a big one. Maybe Nutti can come organize for me on her breaks for CSI'ing.

I wish I was more domestic. By domestic, I mean annoyingly clean. Just once I would like everything in it's place. No clutter. No dust. No stepping on Trix.

WifeSwap is a curse. I would be the horrible house. With the unruly children. Hubby, well I guess some people might not like him, but he is nothing like those on tv. Just quiet. Not as quiet as he used to be though.

I could totally stand to have another dumpster.

I need to go buy some vitamins. I must to B12 defienct. Totally empty. I think that's the energy one.

It's time for All My Children. Hmm, maybe I could be a soap writer. All The Grays in My Head.....Stay tuned for local listings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home