~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, October 13

Selfish ME day!

Today has been all about ME! I went to the mall cause I finally talked myself into THIS But who knew! I'd have to get on a LIST! OMG. I am so not good at waiting, let alone waiting for makeup! So I got ME some new jammies (ok, Princess got some too) and I got some comfy Karen*Neuburger slipper socks! OH SO SOFT! Now I am on a hunt for her bedding line which someone has got to carry. And then after din I (kiddoless even) went with Mrs. Neighbor to the Candleroom for some much overdue candleing. Oh how I love thee! AND I got a bonus! A 'Mominit' key chain. Though I did enjoy the Grandaminit one...for the sake of swearing.

Would have been a perfect day cept Herman Munster was debating the Prez hence no WifeSwap. God I love that show. Oh, and briefly Princess was feigning like she broke/injured her arm. She'd cry any time she tried to move it or you touched it. I figure it was cause I had planned to leave the house alone! But thanks to Miracle Mom, a little Motrin, Some Strawberry Milkshake and quality tubby time all is "healed". The Chocolate Milkshake smelled pretty damn yummy too but I went for this, skipping the Pina Colada too. We all know how I love that smell too. But I was going for simple. I like the fact that this is shampoo, conditioner & body wash. I wish we had a "girls only" bathroom with a big ol' whirlpool tub.

But Hubby's jeans are yelling to be dried so.....Tomorrow I shall enjoy the comfiness of all day in New Jammies, fabo candles and some potato soup ala crockpot (if I decide I am brave enough!)


PS. I turned the heat on. Hope I didn't need to cover the plants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home