~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Monday, October 4

I made a blankie!

Among other oddball things I chose to do today other than clean the house. It took 2 hours and I think I have carpel tunnel. AND I know the pieces are uneven cause it got to be a bitch trying to tie them at the end. Next one, will follow my made up version of directions better. (aka: do it without kids & dog in the house) Very hard to do with them trotting all over it. Perk. Impressed the shit outta Hubby by making said not difficult blankie.

Funny thing, I watched the local news do several stories on whooping cough, none gave any symptoms though. Does one just begin whooping. Cause I do so like to whoop! No seriously, bad reporting.

Hubby made a chicken and it was actually pretty damn yummy. AND he did the dishes. He has been doing them for I think just over a week or so now. He finally realizes our kids use alot of cups & bowls. Bizarre? UM. no.

Must finish my Christmas project...Falling as behind as poor Princess's scrapbook. As we are coming up on the time of year of the last entry. Halloween. Oh my.

Well. Time for bed. Sorry to wake you to leave......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home