~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, September 22

Too much

Ok, I forgot to knock on wood.

Puppy has a bladder infection. Puppy pees alot anyway. This just adds to my chaos. And lack of funds.

Today said bladder infection has changed appearance shall we say, which I was just told is normal. Oh joy.

Poor Pup.

Though she is trying to chew thru the deck outside. Damn puppy teeth.

This has been such a long week and it's only Wednesday. I think I have had a headache since Saturday. It's one of the ones where nothing you take helps.

Well lots of towels to be washed again today.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger HoppyNuttiHammie said…

    friday:
    run away to nino's where you're favorite nino's girl will take all your cares away :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home