~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, September 29

Crying & whining

I have decided that in order to accomplish something...anything...today is cry & whine and ignore day. If your nose is wiped, diap is clean & belly is full then you are on your own. I must get something done. No lap sitting. No cuddling. No being chased around the house. Do not follow me. Do not hang on my leg. Do not ask for anything. And most of all DO NOT make more messes while I am cleaning the last ones up.

Too bad my kids are too young to read.

TO myself. No blogging. No couch sitting. Must find motivation & ambition.

Or Target Therapy. Need new flagpole and Kleenex.

Ok. Dr. Pepper and then I am really going to do something.

Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home