~MrsGivings~ The many faces of MY insanity!

"The secret to life, is knowing that beauty and wisdom can be found in the simplest of moments."

Wednesday, May 24

Hell It's Almost Been a YEAR!

Let's see if I remember how to babble coherently. School is only in for 2 more days. I am in the process of filling a dumpster full of house crap in order to survive in my home longer.

Hmm. In the last year....

The Princess has gotten glasses.
Hubby is in need of glasses according to the eye doctor today (from a Princess eye poke almost a year ago)
Not sure I can have Hubby in glasses. Could be terribley strange to see. He is very light sensy, no geekey lens changey dimmy things either.
I need to go in for a new exam for my own eyeballs.
Both boys have fine beautiful healthy eyes. "knock on wood"
Older one, needs braces & attitude adjustment
Younger one, needs a muzzle.
Puppy needs a bunny. Ok, but she really wants one.


Let's see how long this will last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home